Thursday, November 28, 2013

SELLER " IDOL M " on Qoo10 - Review

If I don’t write this post out, I would feel very unfair and suffocated for being treated like this by “IDOL M” seller from Qoo10.sg website.

Let me tell you what happened when I bought Nail art accessories from the seller called “IDOL M” on Qoo10.sg page. I ordered 6 pcs set of “Nail Art Brush” worth of $5.00 and “Nail Striping tape set 6+2 pcs” worth $6.40 on 2nd October 2013. I waited for 2 weeks and finally I received on “15th Oct 2013”.

I opened the wrap excitedly and only to find the wrong item “Dotting Tools set worth $4.90” was delivered instead of “Nail Art Brush set”.  Of course I was upset. When thinking about that troublesome procedure to go through “Singpost to send back the item” and “Wait again for your item to arrive again”.

So I am actually thinking of taking that wrong item and asking for refund of “10 cents” (the amount did not matter but the principle did). I send them a massage about wrong item and they replied me with below massage. If they were very apologetic and humble, I am already thinking of let go 10 cents. But their reply didn’t show any manner and accused me of not sending back the item despise their many attempts of notifying me to send back the item. WHEN ON EARTH DID THEY REMIND ME? HELLO! I JUST RECEIVED THE DAMN ITEM NOW and notified them how are they going to handle the issue…. And I don’t want compensation… I want my correct ITEMS… WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY SAYING?


  
Why do we shop online? It is because we want to save trouble walking around shopping mall and to save our time. But now you have to go through the trouble of sending back the item and wait for your item to received again?  AND SOME MORE MUST SEND BY THIS WEEK! Giving me dead line? C’MON…  I feel so UNFAIR!
So I replied them with 2nd msg saying I will just take the item since I do not want to go through the troubles. And of course I asked when did they ever notified me about wrong item and they REPLIED ME AS BELOW!


So of course as an unhappy shopper I have to give my honest feedback for fellow ONLINE SHOPPERS, right? So I wrote my review as below. And they even threatened me with reply below. If they didn't write like that, the problem will be just ended. I wouldn't even bring it onto my blog and facebook.
  

What kind of business mission they have for them? Since I write “Not recommended” they won’t do any further refund or exchange for me.
HELLO! EVEN IF YOU EXCHANGE IT FOR ME, I STILL HAVE THE RIGHTS TO WRITE MY EXPERIENCES OF SHOPPING WITH YOU. WHY IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU SEND THE WRONG ITEM TO ME? ISN’T IT CHEATING?

I was just expecting “Sorry” or “Apologies” from them at first. Now I know the standard and level of “IDOL M” from Qoo10.sg. What can I expect? OH… Yeah…  You will just get my money this time. Not another time. And for the money you took unfairly from me, remember you will have to repay me because I believe in fate. If not this life, next life unless I go to Nirvana.

Ok. I am just ranting my anger to them. So Dear Readers, it is up to you to decide if you wanna treated like me or not.


No comments :