Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, 13th but I am happy



International wide, Friday 13th is told to be a day with bad Luck.

According to Wikipedia, in the Gregorian calendar, this day occurs at least once, but at most three times a year. Any month's thirteenth day will fall on a Friday if the month starts on a Sunday. That's something interesting which I just found out.

Especially, this year 2012 has most numbers of Friday, 13th which occurs 3 times.
Whatever as I am Theravada Buddhism I am not really serious about Friday the 13th. I am feeling happy coz there are people from my country, Myanmar (last time known as Burma) who I don't know personally outside has got their freedom. Freedom which mean freedom from Jail which they were kept due to their believes.

Whatever, I am really happy for them. But I am sad for those few numbers of political prisoners who still being kept in the prison.

Somehow, the first Friday the 13th of year 2012 has bring some good news to whole Burmese community. I wish all the best for my country and people.

4 comments :

TZH1985 said...

*Like* :D

8Yar said...

အားလုံးလြတ္ေျမာက္ၾကပါေစလို႕ ဆုေတာင္းပါတယ္ခင္ဗ်ာ။

Candy said...

အားလုံးအတြက္ ၀မ္းသာမိတယ္ :D

Anonymous said...

အစ္မဆုေတာင္းေလးျပည့္ပါတယ္။
အားလုံးလႊတ္ေပးလိုက္ပါျပီ း)
ဟက္ပီး friday ျဖစ္ပါေစရွင္


ခ်စ္ခင္လွ်က္
မိစံ