Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Away from Blog Massage

တစ္ေန႔ေရာက္ေအာင္ ဖူးမယ္ဆိုတဲ့ ဘုရားၾကီးကို သြားဖူးပါျပီ...
I will be away from this blog from Next 3 hours later and will return as soon as I am back to home. During my leave, I have phone access but that was provided only for business matter. Therefore, I will probably turn it off the phone unless otherwise I want to use it. So in other words, you can not contact me.

But if I can easily access internet from my hotel, I might be online once in a while, so you may write in English at the comment session below as there will not be Myanmar Font.

For urgent matter, there's always another person who could easily replace me as I know clearly about the fact that I am not irreplaceable in every place. I am sometime disappointed with myself for being like that. But well anyway, don't think I am sad... I am very happy with my life and where I am now.

I am sure I will be taking a lot of photos and videos which I am not sure I will edit them and put them on blog. (I am such a lazy person, aren't I?) But I will try my best for the travel post about Hong Kong for my lovely readers who would be waiting for the travel post. (မယံုနဲ႔ ေမွ်ာ္လင့္ခ်က္ေတြ ေပးေနျပန္ျပီ)

Well anyway, while you are reading this post, I am happily enjoying every good things of Hong Kong and over spending the bonus thinking myself like Billionaire. Don't get JEALOUS OF ME. COZ LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS. WA HA HA

By MaBayDar

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and have a safe trip, sis!

with love,
nm

Candy said...

LOL xD

Have a safe and nice trip sis...
Yep!!.. Life is too short. Don't bother about money. If you're happy, spend them.. ha ha

myout pay nay p :P

မိုးယံ said...

Sadu Sadu Sadu

:)

ဗညားရွိန္ said...

ကမာကူရ ဘုရားႀကီးထင္တယ္ . . .

mabaydar said...

ဒါ ဂ်ပန္က ကမာကုရာ ဘုရားၾကီးမဟုတ္ပါဘူး... ေဟာင္ေကာင္က Tian Tan Big Buddha ပါ.... ပို႔ေသခ်ာဖတ္ၾကည့္ရင္ သိႏုိင္ပါတယ္...

Lamin Angel said...

when will be uploading your trip photo? I'm looking forward to seeing all of your nice photo.